- 60 Minute Massage + 60 Minute Float Package $125
- 90 Minute Massage + 90 Minute Float Package $165
To enhance your massage session and to get the greatest relaxation benefits possible, we recommend adding a float to your massage session!
Whether to have a massage before or after your float depends on personal preference.
The body requires magnesium for the muscles to relax. Soaking in a float tank prior to a massage provides the added benefit of absorbing magnesium through the skin. This is also known as transdermal magnesium therapy.
Benefits reported by those who use transdermal applications of magnesium relate specifically to its therapeutic application on the skin and its direct absorption into the cells:
- Increased sleep quality
- Reduced muscle aches, pains, cramping and spasms
- Healthy skin and reduced outbreaks of eczema and psoriasis
- Better relaxation and stress management
- Increased energy levels and improved moods
- Increased athletic performance
- Reduction in stress hormone Cortisol
With your muscles relaxed, your massage therapist will be able to access the layers of tension more quickly and can work deeper, with less effort, producing significant changes and longer lasting results to your body.
If you prefer a float after a massage, it will allow you to relax more quickly into the float. Floating after a massage has the benefit of integrating the bodywork by soothing sore muscles that have been worked on, helping reduce the level of tenderness muscles sometimes feel following a massage treatment.
A massage/float combination is an amazingly relaxing & rejuvenating experience. You will leave feeling extremely relaxed and peaceful. You may find that this could possibly be one of the most relaxing experiences you will ever have!
To ensure that you get the most out of your experience, we suggest not booking anything directly after your massage and float sessions. You will want to enjoy your relaxed state and not rush directly to another activity.
Things to consider before booking your float session are:
- No hair dye or spray tan in the last 14 days
- No tattoos or piercings in the last 14 days
- No infectious skin or respiratory concerns
- No unmedicated kidney disorders, vertigo or epilepsy